Saturday, April 28, 2012

To Be a good Commentator, Must Follow This 10 Tips!

blog comment
Leave comments on a blog is one of the main attractions of blogging. This allows you to participate in debates and raise your profile and get new potential readers for your blog. However, due to the benefits of potential traffic SEO and many bloggers are tempted to consider the comments as a way they can benefit. As a result the quality of the comments may fall and reduce your credibility. As a general rule if I see a blogger comment spam as "Good Article", etc.., I assume they have a spam blog so I'm less likely to click on their links. Your comments should reflect how is your blog. Here are some suggestions for the comments.

1. What name should I sign?


I have used various combinations to leave a comment. Having done this I decided to use my first name - Diego. However, it is also advisable to use the name. Why I like to use my real name?

  • I am happy identified in any comment I make.

  • There is no attempt to advertise my site.

  • To make my name a brand.

After you decide which name to use, it is best to keep the name you chose.

2. Should I use SEO keywords in the name?


Example: Mr. PHP Programming

  • It seems silly.

  • This reduces your credibility.

  • I doubt that is an SEO benefit. Maybe in some blog that use the Do Follow - which are few, but otherwise I think ultimately you're wasting your time.

3. Should I mention my site?


I would sign my comments with Diego - Web Letter.

But the combination of my name with the site was very long. May increase the interest of people clicking on the link author. But, I decided to stick to my name, mainly because it feels better. I'm not commenting for self-promotion, but to say something interesting.

4. Should I point to appear in the space of "the most participatory"?


If you appear in the space of the most important contributing to a blog related to your niche, this will undoubtedly be of great benefit to you. You get a link from the main blog page and a high number of people clicking on it. However, I advise you not to discuss with this motivation in mind.

  • Blogs often remove the plug of the most comment when the blog is great. So, you've lost a lot of effort.

  • Bloggers will be upset to see people just said because. It is more important to raise your reputation and not leave many comments.

  • It takes time to get to be at the top of the most discussed. You can use this time in other more productive things.

5. What makes a good comment?


It offers something significant to add to the debate or advice.

  • Make it concise.

  • Make it relevant.

  • Avoid spelling and grammatical errors.

  • Do not let just 2 words of praise.

    • Good Article!

    • Thanks for the advice!

These are good comments. They do not offer anything and people will suspect you're just trying to earn a small amount of traffic.

6. Avoid personal attacks


Constructive criticism is good, but better to do them in a polite way that does not hurt the feelings of others. The comment will be maintained for long and can weigh you later.

7. Do the comments provide traffic?


If your comment is the first blog with authority, then there is a chance to get a reasonable amount of traffic. The amount of traffic drops considerably below the more you are on the list of comments.

Traffic is relatively small compared with the amount of time you spend commenting. However, others say and leave comments to help raise awareness of your blog.

Also worth keeping in mind that the traffic from another blog of your own niche is highly effective. Basically, this means that traffic can be low. But if the blog is the same niche, there is great potential to win some subscribers.

However, if your only motivation to leave a comment you gain traffic, then it is a good strategy.

8. My comments should not create a good story?


Very often I see comments which could create good articles on their own. Do not give your best advice is always someone's blog. You can leave a Trackback to your own thoughts in your blog. If you leave a long comment and thoughtful earn the respect of bloggers. But if you're struggling to have enough items in your blog, then you need to organize your priorities.

9. How long should I spend commenting on?


This varies according to personal preference. But for me, there should be more than 5% of time spent blogging. Comment may have some small benefits, but you can not build a successful blog just dedicating to leave comments on other blogs. The most important thing is to have a blog that attracts good people.

10. Should I leave a signature in this post?


No, I would advise you to go against this. It looks a little greedy and unnecessary. People who leave a firm are probably desperate for traffic and probably have a weak blog.

1 comment: