Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Can I Get Live on My Blog?

Blog to LiveThere are few times when a blogger asks a personal opinion blog "Tell me what you think, with all sincerity ..." which is really committed. It always is to give a personal opinion about the work of another person. Moreover, when in most cases the request is accompanied by a second party "... and I can do to improve my blog?" Although in most cases, what the blogger really want to know is the answer to another question I can do to increase the number of readers? or maybe this other How I can increase my blog income?

Always, before venturing to give an opinion, I usually ask the same question: What is the purpose of the blog? If the answer is ambiguous or vague the advice is clear "Find the reason I want to write the blo
g, its foundation, its purpose, the goal you want to achieve." On the other hand, if the answer is clear and forceful, the board shall: ... That is the starting point, the basis on which to support the construction of the blog.

Do not get me wrong, the answer may be either: Have fun, wander, live blog, communicate with my friends, and so on. In Blogdeldia took more than two years gathering through interviews, motivations and objectives of hundreds of bloggers (more than 600 interviews to bloggers). Here are a few:

  • Clear: "Comment on today with irony and humor ..." "provide information on current ICT", "Publish Excel models and templates applied to the economy in general"

  • Ambiguous: "The purpose is rather murky. There is nothing special, "" ... one day ... to get flute sounds attract a loyal following "

  • Professionals: "First, spread my work", "web 2.0 tools to spread that can be used in the classroom," "reminder of what has been done in class, provision of outstanding papers," "I'm a photographer, the purpose is professional, show my work and submit it to the assessment of the visitors "

  • Personal: "unleash my biggest hobby," "Fight the average labor-bourgeois boredom that grips us thirty-somethings without children ..." "having ordered the recipes we did together," "vent, tell things that may not be able or should tell about my work ... "

  • Ironic: "create a group of followers who follow a religion where I am the leader and thus conquer nations ..."

  • Humorous: "The purpose of the blog is to catapult to the Palace of La Zarzuela. I want to be king. Non-natured King of Spain "

As you can see replies for everyone ... however, every reason to write a blog, the more complicated and that I deserve more respect when giving advice is this: I live in my work as a blogger, a professional this, make this my main source of income ... These are big words. For these bloggers, here are my 3 tips.

  1. Caution: Measure your forces well. The failure is really bitter.

  2. Decision: You have to be convinced that you're gonna get. This will give you the bonus of force necessary to overcome the hard times you'll find the way.

  3. Learn from others: Lee blogs from the same subject as yours and blogs "helps bloggers" there are really good (Block site is a good example). You will find hundreds of tips given by successful bloggers.

One last thought ... Listen to your blog, tell you what you have to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment